Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update: Wed Sep 15

A very quick entry for tonight.

Yes, I made a big mistake in the emails I sent out last night. The ice time should match that in our schedule . The ice times for Game One is AM on Saturday September 18.

I did not reply to everyone, I was going to do another email with the correct time adding in the second game. I am a little delayed as I have information about the body checking clinic for players who wish to play contact. We are possibly looking at Friday September 17 at John Mlacak at either 6:00 PM or 7:00 PM. This is mandatory for players who wish to play at the A level this year. Apologies for the delay on this, we just recently lost our ice scheduler so the "ice team" is working very hard to set things right for us.

I hope to send out the email tomorrow morning when I get confirmation.

I did not reply to all the offers for help yet, I am getting there.

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment