Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update: Sun Sep 19

Hi Team,

I have just sent the email confirmation for game three, the final sort-out ice time for peewee house.

It will have one of the three statements:
  • This game is the final C LEVEL sort-out game.
  • This game is the final B LEVEL sort-out game.
  • This game is the final A LEVEL / B LEVEL sort-out game with BODY CHECKING.
With regards to the BODY CHECKING, the email mentioned two items:

If you told me your son did not want to play body contact, unfortunately you need to remind me so I can move your son out of the BODY CHECKING game, I did not have time to look these up.

If you have not attended our body checking clinic, you need to tell me today so we can make arrangements. I will go through the list before Wednesday to make sure everyone has attended. I know there is at least one returning Atom B player who made the BODY CHECKING game and has not attended the clinic last Friday as a result of our mixup. Pretty sure there are two additional players in this list for a total of three.

If you are not in the final A LEVEL / B LEVEL sort-out game with BODY CHECKING, you need worry about a body checking clinic this year.

Sorry for taking so long to send the email. I wanted to make absolutely sure there were no mistakes.

The final three B LEVEL sort-out games are tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment