Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update: Tue Sep 21

Today was our final lower level C games. Once again we had two great balanced games and some great competition. I continue to get feedback that the games are balanced as they should be at this point in the process.

I will admit that I was a little worried given the number of complaints I received that there would be a bunch of players in C who do not belong there. I was able to go on the ice and witness first hand that this was definitely not the case. And my three evaluations confirmed this for me as well.

I have posted my Peewee House Coach Selection Process
and my Peewee House League Balanced Team Selection. This lets you know how your coach and team is selected.

Tomorrow is the final two sort-out games and then I will have a day to work with the coaches and form teams to be ready for Saturday and Sunday practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment