Friday, September 10, 2010

Update: Fri Sep 11

Hi Team, one more sleep before sort-outs!

It is kind of quiet tonight, no big tasks I needed to complete at the last minute and no full inbox to process. An early blog post.

Goalies skills evaluations are bright and early tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM. We only have two hours tomorrow, which is a great way to ease into the sort-outs.

We have 226 peewee house players. We have 223 players that I have confirmed contact with and 3 not confirmed, so 98.67% are confirmed. This is pretty fantastic since we were at 38.57% on September 3. I made about 20 calls this morning and a bunch of calls and emails back cleared up the list.

I made a few updates to the
Peewee Sort-out Process , a few details have been confirmed since I first posted back in August.

That is it, we are ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment