Monday, September 5, 2011

Update: September 5

As promised, I have posted detailed player skills, goalies skills, and game evaluation plans. I indicated both skills were drafts but I do not anticipate big changes. I am just having the evaluators check them over.

I have emailed all the evaluators for week one, with the exception of the goalie skills.

I have volunteers but never enough so keep those emails coming if you can help. I am going through the "I want to help" emails tomorrow for the sign in table as well.

I have sent hopefully the final email to everyone this week confirming the no females in the dressing room policy, bench help request and note about the sign in table.

I will be collecting parents at the rink to help out on the benches and run clocks during the evaluation games. There is no coaching, you open the door, let five players in or five players out and they do their thing.

If you have considered assistant coaching (or coaching), now is a good opportunity to stand on the bench and get the real hockey experience. Sitting in the stands is too far away from the action.

We finish with the question of the day.

Question: Is the Peewee C division in the Lanark Carleton league again?

Answer: I am not sure if it has been formally announced, but we plan to interlock (play games) with Nepean A and Nepean C this year. I am not sure if we are interlocking with Stittsville B again, but we would welcome this chance again. So no Lanark Carleton league this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment