Monday, August 16, 2010

Peewee Convenor's Goals for the Season

Here are my goals for the KMHA 2010-2011 season.

My primary goal for the season is to ensure that each and every player has fun, fun and more fun. Making sure the players enjoy their hockey season is the only thing that truly matters. If the players have fun and want to continue playing hockey next year, the season will be a success.

To ensure the players have fun, my next responsibility is to ensure the teams are balanced equally. Every player needs to learn and experience the wins and losses. Nobody has fun loosing every game and winning every game equally deprives players and their teams of valuable hockey lessons.

My third goal is to ensure every team has a set of coaches and volunteers who will promote fun and development both on and off the ice. This obviously depends on the most challenging task of finding the right volunteers and have every parent help to make a successful team and season. Let me know how you can volunteer this season.

As I said in a previous post, my final goal for the season is to be as open as possible as your convenor. This blog is one way to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment