Saturday, August 27, 2011

Peewee First Email: Did you receive one?

I have done my best to send everyone a first email. The contents of the email should look something like below.

There are two important goals of the email:
  • I need to confirm everyone's email address. The addresses should be accurate, as that is what you provided at registration. I am finding there are a number of mistakes.
  • Confirm your position, especially if you are a goalie.
If you have not received an email yet, do contact me. Most of the first emails went out on Aug 21.

Note that I did not send an email to anyone registered in the Peewee Competitive Tryouts.



Subject: Welcome DYLAN HUNTER to KMHA Peewee 2011-2012

Hi parents and player: DYLAN HUNTER

I would like to welcome everyone to another exciting season of hockey! We are less than a month away from the start of the season and sort-outs.

I am providing information as it is available on my Peewee Convenor Notes blog.

There are notes for:

Special attention should be given where I am looking for volunteers for the sort-outs and season.

DYLAN HUNTER Verification

This first email is also a confirmation of my information for DYLAN.

He was on KMHA ATOM A1 last year as a GOALTENDER. This year he has registered as GOALTENDER.

I can have three email contacts in my list, I currently have:

  • Email qwe @ qwe.com
  • Donna qwe @ qwe.com

Please confirm this email and the email addresses above so we are prepared for my next sort-out email.

If you have any comments, concerns, or anything else, please let me know by any means at any time in the season.

Cheers...
Anthony Hunter
KMHA Peewee Convenor
peeweeconvenor@kmha.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment